Lara vineyard is a semi-private vineyard opened to the public the first weekend of every month*. All other days are for use by Private club members, and their guests only*; winery hours are between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Wednesday (Wine-down Wednesdays) and Saturdays. Sunday hours are between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Wine club members should check Lara Vineyard’s online calendar or emails from Lara Vineyard to ensure no special event has been scheduled such as a wedding, birthday party, retirement celebration, etc.
Private Club members and up to 2 guests, are given private access to Lara Vineyard to enjoy the facilities in an intimate setting. Each month, Wine Club members receive between 2 and 6 bottles of wine per month. Wine selections are based upon your interest in wine as indicated on your Club membership form. For an additional $10 per month Lara Vineyard can store your wine in a wine crate personalized with your name for your enjoyment whenever you arrive or you can choose to pick up your wine every month. Additional wine can be purchased at the vineyard with a 20% discount for the Private Club member. Monthly dues are as follows:
· $75 club membership & 2 bottles per month
· $104 club membership & 4 bottles per month
· $131 club membership & 6 bottles per month
Private club members can also reserve the areas around the vineyard for a special event, such as a birthday, retirement, anniversary, etc. Members are limited to reserving facilities to 1 day per month to allow other club members to equally use the facility. A 30% discount is applied for special events reserved by club members for special events (see Rental Fee sheet).
· Exclusive access to Lara Vineyard facilities for club members only*
· No long-term obligation (you can cancel at any time)
· Monthly allocation of wine selected by Lara Vineyard and membership form
· FREE wine tastings for you and 2 guest at every visit (must be 21 or older)
· eMail news updates for special culinary events, concerts, vineyard happenings, etc.
· Discounted event tickets for Club members
· Wine Club members appreciation days hosted by Michael and Rachel Lara
· 30% discount off facility rentals for private events
· 20% wine discount for club member
* Unless a special event is scheduled. In addition, Wine tasting tours may be scheduled.
Monthly charges will be conveniently billed to the credit card provided on your application the first Monday of every month. Unreported change of credit card numbers will result in additional fees and could result in a cancellation of your membership if not paid within 10 days. Please notify us in writing of changes in credit card at least 7 days before the first day of the month. Please note that if a cancellation notice is not received 7 days prior to the 1st Monday of the month, that month will be charged for a membership. Membership is only available to persons of at least 21 years of age. Wine must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older for pickup.
Note: Winery hours subject to seasonal change
Note: Small wine tours for non-member groups are allowed by appointment only
Note: Modification to membership policies subject to change